Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where's Waldo...new name....Where's Susan?


Where have I been? That is the million dollar question, eh? In the last month we have been busy and I have to apologize to all my billions of peeps who follow my blog. School let out on June 26th. I'm not sure why they need to go that long since the only thing they do for the last couple of weeks is play and have field day, go on field trips, etc. (at least in the lower grades).

After school was out we took a trip to Pittsburgh for a fourth of July pig roast with family and friends, a quick jaunt to Cleveland to visit and then back home. My in-laws came to visit from British Columbia the day after we arrived home and just left Sunday. My sis-in-law arrived Friday and is staying until Aug 19th. We are in for a busy summer. Which I must say seems more like a summer from my youth. We haven't even put the A/C on yet. I'm sure some of you think why would I need A/C if I live in Canada? Well it actually gets to the mid 90's during the summer here and is very humid and muggy. This year is the unusual one.

On to the card. I made this for my son's friend. The monsters are stamps from October Afternoon, dp is from CTMH. I colored with prismacolor pencils and popped the monsters. Quick and simple. I hate to say it but I had made a bunch of other cards that I sent out without taking pictures! After I sent them I coulda kicked myself. It's part of the reason I haven't posted in a while...... I promise to try and do better...... Happy Summer!!

No comments: