Saturday, February 28, 2009

Better late than not at all

Howdy fellow surfers! I have been MIA for quite some time now. I really need to get back on the wagon and start blogging. The sad part is I've done some projects but have not taken pictures of them before I sent them or gave them away. How dumb is that? I guess I will have to entertain you with my wit extraordinaire. Now that I've said that I've completely drawn a blank and have nothing to talk about.

My eldest son will be six next weekend. He is having his party at the local gymnastics center. I learned my lesson last year having a houseful of boys making a mess. This year they can run around to their hearts content and I don't have to clean up. ...aside...my dh just popped in here reading over my shoulder so I asked him if he had anything to say. His response was he doesn't have anything to say to people he doesn't know. I'm certainly glad he doesn't have a job in public relations.....

Okay I found a project for you...this is a wooden box I got at Michael's and covered with patterned paper from CTMH. I made dividers for the inside also but apparently didn't take a picture of them (that I can find). I could do that later to show you, but then again, I just cut out 4x6 rectangles from cardstock and covered them with patterned paper and added a tab. easy peasy. I sponged the edges using a brown adirondack paint dauber. Those things are really cool and don't make a mess.

Until I decide to post again.....

No comments: