Monday, April 6, 2009

Where I've been...

Howdy all my party peeps! I can't believe I haven't posted since February. That is disgraceful. I guess my real reason is because I haven't been very crafty lately. The weather here broke a little and we have been outside. My boys are bouncing off the walls and if they don't get out to burn off that energy I'm afraid my furniture won't last another six months. My friend thinks I'm raising jackrabbits for all the jumping around they do.

I took the Copic Certification class at the end of March which was taught by Marianne Walker, the Copic guru. The class was quite informative. I have been practicing my coloring and haven't done anything with the images. One of these days I'll start putting those images on cards and continue posting them here.

Okay, I found one that I haven't posted before. The stamp is one of those little mini 'snag ems' for like a buck...it's "Wildflowers" by Imaginisce. The paper that goes with it is really cute too. I did not however use it with this card. This paper is from EK Success "Seashore" line. It's lots of blues and greens and creams and yellows. I colored with the copics (pre-class) and popped the image. I love the nestabilities shapes. Sorry the picture is so dark.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to start again. I'm feeling that urge to create more often.....

No comments: