Wednesday, April 15, 2009

five boys and a card.....


Here's a card that I made for a little girl's birthday last week. And yes, I managed to remember to take a picture. The stamp is from Hero Arts which I colored with copic markers. The frog turned out a little too dark for me which means I probably need to acquire some new greens. Yes, I "need" some new ones. I can't be having a dark green frog. It's just wrong.

The paper is from CTMH "Daydream" pack. I finally had a reason to use some of the more girly choices. I find it hard to make pink cards for boys.

Well, my friend from Cleveland has come to visit with her three boys over spring break. That means there are five boys between four and ten years old in the house right now. I cannot believe the energy and testosterone level!! Of course they all went to bed late last night and were up at 6 o'clock this morning! So they are whining with just as much exhuberance as they are playing! We set up the Playstation so they are occupied for a few minutes. I'm sure they'll be fighting over it soon.

I'm really feeling like a nap........can't imagine why.........

No comments: