Friday, January 15, 2010

another challenge I missed for TESC97!!


Good morning!  Here's another card I made for a challenge on Taylored Expressions #97.  At least I'm pretty sure I missed it.  Anyhow, the stamp is another Whipper Snapper colored with copics.  The dp is from K&Company that I've had in my stash for a while.  The colors are much more vibrant than the picture shows. 

Last night I pulled out my box of pictures and decided I'm going to doing some scrapbooking.  I really should get going as I only have about 5 pages done for Leo and he is 5 1/2 years old!!  I'm sure you can imagine how large this box of photos is!!  lol!    While I scrapbook I will be waiting for the doctors office to call me back.  I'm waiting to hear the results of some bloodwork for Erik (my six year old).  He has been complaining/crying about severe leg pain so I took him to see the Dr. on Wednesday who sent us for bloodwork.  That in itself was a treat.  He cried the whole time.  It was like trying to hold a greased pig.  When we walked out thru the waiting room everyone was telling him how well he did.  Since he wasn't feeling well he really couldn't care less but I thought it was sweet of the other people to lend their support for such a little boy dealing with the traumatic experience of having blood drawn with that harpoon they used.  Anyhow this whole ordeal really has me quite concerned.....

No comments: