Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another challenge - Mojo Monday 120 - in under the wire!!


Good Morning!  What a bright sunny, snow covered, 10 degree (farenheit) day!!   I think I will be staying inside today to keep warm.  I can't speak for my kids though.  It amazes me that they are able to go out and play and still come in stating they are hot in their snowsuits.

Here is a card I made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  I enjoy the challenges but never have my cards completed, photographed and uploaded by the deadline.  I think I've squeaked in under the wire here for this one!!

I used a Whipper Snapper stamp which I think is just adorable.  Colored it with copics.  DP is Bo Bunny, another one of my favorites, cs is ctmh, with a Martha punch and nesties.   After all the Christmas cards, I am liking the color scheme which is more springy!  :)


This second card also uses a Whipper Snapper stamp colored with copics.  The dp is Basic Grey that I've had in my stash for a long time.  Another Martha punch with some nesties.  Again I like the color combination of the cranberry and brown.

This one was for the 2S4Y challenge but I didn't make the midnight deadline last night.  Oh well.  I guess it pays to have the battery in the camera charged.

Since I am staying in today I think I will spend some time at the craft table.  Maybe I'll be able to make a couple more challenges this week.  Check out the right side of my blog to see the challenges I enjoy and maybe you can join in too!!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just so adorable! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)