Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Okay, I found time...


Howdy all! The week is finally over and I was able to find some time to sit at the craft table and work on a couple of projects. It was usually after I put the kids to bed. Bedtime was on time this week too. I guess all the whining wore them out. I am thankful the week of grounding is over. I suffered more than they did. Though, I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter what I ground them from, they will whine about it. "It's so unfair." "This is the worst day ever." "Why can't I do/get/have....?" If I had grounded them from eating lemons for a week they would have complained about their lack of lemon intake all day.... Puuulleeease!!!!

This is a layout I did using the CTMH Workshops on the Go template. I tried to show pictures of each page individually, however, everytime I upload the picture it comes out sideways. So I give up. Anyhow, this paper pack is called "Bella" and that it is. I love the colors and who says you can't use pink and purple for boys?? I had to alter the layout to accomodate my picture sizes, but it was relatively easy to do.

I'm trying to put together a workshop for my 'peeps', so if you're in the area, let me know if you want to join!!

Got a couple more projects, so stay tuned in the next couple days and I'll post them!!

No comments: