Friday, June 12, 2009

Seriously!.....


I made these cards for Father's day. One is for my daddy and one for the FIL. I used paper from Scenic Route "Providence/Richmond St". The stamps are CTMH "Worlds Best Dad" and "I am" from the Tickled Pink collection. I popped the flowers with pop dots. I really like em!!

Now, seriously.....I get a note from the teacher today about my younger son in junior kindergarten. It seems he decided to be stubborn and not participate in the Daily Physical Activity (DPA) session. The teaching assistant tried to redirect him to participate and he tried to spit on her and since he missed and dribbled on himself, he stuck out his tongue instead. Seriously, where do they learn this stuff????? It's not like I'm going around spitting on their dad or sticking my tongue out at people........ Is it the TV? Scooby Doo isn't doing it either.

Well I'm back to suffering, I mean he is grounded again. No DS for two days. Then I wonder why I'm putting Bailey's in my coffee.......

No comments: