Sunday, November 22, 2009

A couple of new cards


Hi there! Here's a couple of new cards I did. The colors are anything but traditional with the pinks, aquas, and oranges but I kinda liked the change from the norm. The stamps are from Magenta which I colored with copics, cs is dcwv, and dp is Fancy Pants "Happy Holidays" that I picked up at the cutest little store outside Chicago called Hannah's Home Accents".

Hannah's is in Antioch, IL about 4 miles south of the Wisconsin border. It is a total girlie store with all the homey knick-knacks anyone would love, a purse section, scrapbooking section, jewelry section (they carry Pandora which I'm totally into) and more. If you're ever up that way check it out. My friend Shelly and I spent about 2 1/2 hours in there when we just planned to 'pop in'. And about 25 minutes from there is an Archiver's store. Needless to say, that was one great day. And if you check out my sidebar, I've added links to the weekly challenges I've found and like.

No comments: