Monday, November 9, 2009


Hi there! Twice in one week! I did the Sketch for You to Try (SFYTT) on Jen's I(heart)2stamp blog. Here is my card based on her sketch:

The dp is all dcwv and the stamp is a clear stamp from House Mouse! I colored it with copics. This is my first attempt with following sketches. It was easy and I think I'll do it more often. Now I just need to figure out how to add it to Jen's "Mr. Linky" thingy so I can participate :).

As I type, my son Erik is digging through the chocolate bucket from Halloween. It takes five minutes for him to choose a treat. Seriously, it's all gonna be eaten sooner or later. I think the problem is that there is sooooo much candy in the bucket that he is overwhelmed with choices. Me? I don't have a problem. I just stick my hand in and eat whatever I grab! Or maybe that is a problem?

My other son, Leo, (at five years old) had a baggie full of gummy bears from school today. For some reason they disappeared from the kitchen this afternoon while I was in the laundry room. He says he didn't eat them, but that a ghost probably came and took them. He refuses to admit what actually happened to them. Now what? I can't prove he actually ate them because I didn't actually witness it. I just know they are gone and Erik is saying that Leo ate them. As my dad says which puts everything into perspective: "Leo, you are acting just like a five year old..."..

No comments: