Monday, November 16, 2009

SFYYT again! I might be addicted!


Hi again! I decided to try another of Jen Del Muro's Sketch for you to Try from Saturday. I really thought I could do it but the whole diagonal thing just threw me for a loop. I am such a perfectionist that I just couldn't put something on there diagonally! I really struggled. It must have taken me three hours to change things around before I just said to myself "why am I driving myself nuts with this?" So I did my loose (very loose) interpretation of Jen's sketch.

The dp is from Basic Grey 'eskimo kisses', the cs is bazill, the stamp is CTMH 'Just for the Holidays' (D1380), ribbon from American Crafts, and nesties for the circles. I like it even without the diagonal thingy.

My older son, Erik, (in grade one) comes home everyday from school with a new 'boo-boo'......usually on his face. It's been six straight days. When do I go to the school and question what's going on? I have not received a note nor a phone call from the teacher. The scrapes are usually minor. I'm not one to get overly worked up over a couple of scrapes, but six days in a row is a little ridiculous. I think I'll just write the teacher a note to see what she has to say. I think he is just clumsy. But there also may be a bigger problem of a bully........I'll keep you posted.......

No comments: