Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another Challenge


Hi again! Here's another card I made for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge 50. The image is from My Favorite Things colored with copics. I used my cuttlebug embossing folders for texture with a circle pattern in mind, and nesties for the ovals.

This card can also be used for the Copic Colour Challenge 42. The parameters were to use RV06, YG03, and YR04.

In about 20 minutes I have to take my son to a birthday party - so I'll have a couple of hours to myself til I have to go back and pick him up. Then later I need to get back to a really fun and fabulous job of finding which light is out on our pre-lit Christmas tree. I've already made one trip to Wallyworld for new light bulbs......pretty soon I'm going to give up and just buy a new tree. I feel like that guy in the "12 Days of Christmas" song who is "rigging up the lights..."

No comments: