Friday, December 11, 2009

BRRRRR!

Afternoon!  Did y'all hear the Browns beat the Steelers last night?  WoooHoooo!  The Steelers have beaten the Browns for the last 12 games.  Until last night!!  My dh is a die-hard Steelers fan and I am a Browns fan.  Needless to say, he was a little grumpy....and told me he better not hear about it for the next year.


We're inside today.  It's a whopping 18 degrees out (Farenheit) and the wind is a-blowin'.  Brrrrr!  The kids and I did a snowflake craft to keep busy, but now they are bouncin' off the walls a bit.  It's going to make for a long night.

Here's a card I made using Bo Bunny dp and an Inkadinkadoo stamp.  This is one of my favorite Martha punches (lace doily).


The second card uses Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses dp and a stamp from Impression Obsession that I colored with copics.  I must have been into red ribbon that day?  

No comments: