Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A House and a Card

Hi all, I've got a few spare minutes here.  I just returned home from the Kindergarten Christmas Concert at school.  They are way too cute.  And they still like to sing and do the hand motions that go along with the songs.  I got a few pictures.  Not sure how they turned out without great lighting.


Yesterday the boys and I tried a new project.  We made a gingerbread house.  I don't get the frosting thing though.  I must have made it too runny even though it was the consistency of "toothpaste" like the directions said.  It kept sliding off the house.  We would put a candy on and it would just slowly slide off.  Next year I'm going to hot glue it together and just cover the glue with the frosting.  Its not like we're gonna eat the thing after it sits out for 3 weeks.

Okay onto the card.  This one I made for my step-daughters sixteenth birthday.  The colors are much more vibrant in person. I don't remember where the dp is from.  DCWV I think.  I used my nesties for the tag and the stamp is from CTMH.  I did the inside of this one too but forgot to take a picture. 

Well my free-time is almost over.  Off to the bus-stop to get Leo. 

No comments: