Friday, January 2, 2009

Cute is in!!

I guess with the new year I can't be posting Christmas cards anymore. Kinda sad since I picked up a few clearance christmas stamps at Stamplicity in Pt. Colborne. They are having 25% off all christmas stuff.

This card was made with a House Mouse stamp. They are so cute. I colored the image with my copic markers. I have to say I am starting to get the hang of these things and may try blending with my prismacolor pencils that my dh gave me for christmas!! I matted the image on CTMH cardstock that I cut with a nestability scallop square. The patterned paper is dcwv. The little pink rhinestones are also CTMH.
Here's a close-up of the image:
Speaking of Close to My Heart, the new Idea Book is out!!! The new spring patterns are so cute! Here's a sneak peek of That's Amore!! The colors are chocolate, tulip, blush and garden green. Very elegant and very Valentine's Day!!

No comments: