Wednesday, January 7, 2009

time flies..

Howdy all my party peeps! I can be as corny as I want since nobody reads my blog anyhow. Today I had to drive the kids to school again as there was no bus transportation. If I didn't have to go to the dentist I would have let them stay home. I'm not sure why there was no bus service. There was some freezing rain which really wasn't frozen if you ask me. I think the weatherman predicted some worse weather than what we really got and the head dude at the school board had to make a decision about the buses way early. That's my best guess anyhow.

Speaking of the dentist, I had to get a tooth filled and if it wasn't between two teeth I would have had him do it without the novacaine. I asked him to go easy on it since he had to use it. Did he? Nope! I was numb from my eyebrows to my chin. I couldn't even feel my ear or my tongue. Made for a great morning. So much for my caffeine buzz I rely on daily. I can be a bit lethargic if I don't get my pot o'coffee....





This card is made using a Hannah Stamps stamp called Riley Moose. I'm still into pink as you can see. The paper is Bo Bunny and the cardstock is CTMH. I had some misc tiny flowers and some sparkly thingys around so I added those too. The ribbon is pink ric rac from Joann's. The corner is punched with SU ticket punch. I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils. Here's a close-up....It's terrible that my last post was Sunday and here it is Wednesday already. Where does the time go? It sure flies when you're having fun. I'll try to post more often....note the key word "try"!! LOL Okay peeps, have a great one. I'm getting in my pink jammies and going to bed!

No comments: