Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love pink...

So how was everyone's weekend? Mine is getting better because the kidlets go back to school tomorrow! I think this is every mother's dream after an extended time having the kids at home. I don't know about anyone else but my boys are nuts. They do nothing but antagonize each other ending in one or the other crying or whining about the other one's meanness. Then ten minutes later the roles are reversed and the other one is crying and whining about it....go figure. Must be a boy thing. That and the fact they just beat the crap out of each other......Gotta love em.

Here's a sweet little card that I have made for my SIL birthday. The stamp is House Mouse colored with copic markers. The patterned paper is Bo Bunny. Totally cute and totally pink, which is a color I don't use much since I have nothing but boys.... I used the cuttlebug embossing folder for the embossed circles on a metallic type cardstock. I love the way the metallic paper holds the embossing!

here's a close-up....It's back to the regular schedule of real life now.......not sure if that's good or bad......later!

No comments: