Monday, November 24, 2008

Biker Babes Rule

I'm a total biker babe. My ten-speed is awesome. I've had it for years....

I know this isn't a Christmas card, but I really thought the stamp was cute. It gives me a sense of a high-powered woman taking charge of her life....... okay, too much philosophizing here... I saw the stamp on a card on someone else's blog and just fell in love with it. When I was "over the river" in Buffalo at my new favorite store, Buffalo Stamps, I picked it up.

The stamp is "Bikeababeabella" from Stamping Bella. Paper is dcwv (I have all of their "stacks" so I've got dcwv coming out of my ears), and I colored the image with Prismacolor watercolor pencils. It's a nice medium to work with besides my copics.

The boys were back to school today being a Monday and all. Leo had a pajama party so he wore some pajamas to school. I guess being four years old you can do that sort of thing. He almost fell asleep on the bus (again) coming home at noon. You would think he'd take a nap then, but nope! Off and running with big brother Erik. I finally calmed them down with some "pearler beads". Those are those plastic tubes you put on a pegboard and then iron so the little pegs melt together and make a shape. We're making ornaments for our loved ones. So if you are a loved one reading this be surprised when you get it. The boys made them with lots of love.

I just heard that my friend from Calgary is coming back to visit in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it. Dinner with the girls, shopping and more food......and the kids staying home with my DH. All grown-ups all the time.... Well off to get my little ones in bed!

No comments: