Sunday, November 23, 2008

Candy and a snowman....

Check out Debbie's blog candy and the cute cards here.

This is a new card I did using a new Penny Black stamp. The stamp actually has three snowmen and I'll probably do a card with the whole stamp soon so check back later for more. The paper is dcwv and the cs is ctmh. I used a Martha punch for the snowflakes and added some christmas red stickles and colored the image with my copics. Not one of my favorites, but simple and cute.

I decided to do a little christmas shopping this afternoon so I headed out alone (read: no kids tagging along). When I got home, my dh had a couple of friends over having a couple of "cold beverages" and watching the game. Which game? Doesn't matter, as long as there is a game on the TV will be on also. I guess that old saying "when the cat's away, the mice will play..." rings true in my household!

No comments: