Thursday, November 13, 2008

A moosey Christmas...

Here's another card for those of you not following my blog. I really think I am the only one who looks at this...... This is a card I made using the Hanna Stamps Moose. He is so stinkin' adorable. I colored him with my copics but didn't let the stamped image dry enough before I started coloring and the result was....he bled. But then again, it kinda looks like his fur is fuzzy. I'm still trying to get the hang of these copics with the blending and all that. I've been following a couple of cute blogs like Jenn's and Marianne's that give some instruction. Without them, I'd be totally lost. I used CTMH cardstock in topiary and heavenly blue. A bit of a strange combination but I like it. Obviously I used the cuttlebug for the background and a new Martha Stewart snowflake punch that I covered in stickles.

TFL or not,
Susan

No comments: