Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I found the jolliest clear stamp set at one of my fav stores, Stamplicity. The set is called "Christmas Characters" by Inkadinkadoo. I colored the santa with my copics, used the swiss dot embossing folder in the cuttlebug, nestabilities for the circles and scallop, dcwv paper (what else?), and I added a sparkle to his puff on his hat after I took the picture.

I wish I was better with my camera so I could get a clearer shot.

We're headed to my dad's for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm dragging the ol' laptop along so hopefully I'll have time to check in on my blog. Speaking of family, my son Erik comes home from school today in his "emergency clothes". These are the ones we leave in his cubby in the unfortunate event the child has an "accident". Well, when he gets off the bus today he says, "mom, I had an accident at school". Well, I'm thinking he filled his pants or something. So I question him only to find out that he decided to go swimming in a mud puddle on the playground (he actually tripped and fell into a mud puddle). He was soaked thru from head to toe including his winter jacket, the snowpants, shirt, jeans, underwear, socks. And of course he left all the wet clothes at school in his cubby......soooooo we had to go back up to the school to retrieve them. Though he did manage to remember to shove his wet, muddy, soggy snowpants in the bottom of his backpack. As my dad would say, "Erik, you act just like a five year old"!

No comments: