Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrea

Well, I'm trying to upload a picture but it's not letting me. There is still so much to learn when doing this blog. It takes some time to get to know the ins and outs but I'd rather go craft something than have the perfect blog page. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to having a pretty banner. For now I'll just stick with the basics which is working just fine.

Tonight was the kindergarten Christmas concert at school. It was so cute to see all the girls in their little poofy Christmas finest and the boys in their fancy red and green sweaters. It's wonderful to see the junior kindergarten kids sing with such enthusiasm while the senior kindergarten kids - not so much......what changes from one year to the next?

I didn't get much response to the teacher losing the toy debate on Monday. One of my peeps wanted to know why the kid that got the toy didn't tell the teacher it wasn't his?

I haven't been receiving comments on this blog. I'm thinking that I have to turn on some button in order for people to leave me comments. I'm guessing that's the case and not that there is noone interested in my blog. Yeah, I'll keep on believing that.......

Let's try the picture again...
Hey, it worked! This is a card I made for my niece, Chatty Andrea, for her birthday. The stamps are Pink Cat Studio Farm Animals. I colored in with copic markers. The paper is from We R Memory Keepers White Out Collection . I used nestabilities for the circles, prima flowers, and Kaiser pearl thingys for the centers. I love the way this turned out, so bright and cheerful.

Until later, peeps!

No comments: