Tuesday, December 9, 2008

happy birthday, Riley...

I made this card for my step-daughters 15th birthday. The paper is not dcwv!! Can you believe it? It is actually a CTMH paper pack, "Best Friends Forever", which is being retired on December 31st. The colors are awesome and it is one of my favorites including twilight, hollyhock, garden green and goldrush. The mouse stamp is from Whipper Snapper, which I colored with my copics. I'm starting to get the hang of shading..... The sentiment is from Pink Cat Studio Farm Animals cut out with the cuttlebug and nestabilities circle/scallops. The ribbon is from Michaels.
Today the boys went on a field trip to the theatre to see Beauty and the Beast. They were gone from 8 a.m. until 2:30 when I had to pick them up. It gave me an extra 2 1/2 hours free time to myself. Normally they get home at noon. Wouldn't ya know that today I woke up with a pounding headache so bad it made me sick to my stomach so I didn't end up doing anything all morning. What a waste of a day. I finally ran to the mall at noon to run a couple of errands and then had to hurry back to pick up the boys. My only day I could have done something without having to rush to be back at noon. ooh I am soo mad! Of course now my headache is gone.....

No comments: