Saturday, December 13, 2008

This is another card I made using CTMH products. The stamp set is Merry Pursuits, the paper is Everlasting Creative Basics, and finally cranberry ribbon. I colored the elf with my copics and found I like the result better than a previous elf I had colored with Crayola colored pencils. The scallop square is cut with nestabilities and popped on dimensionals.
Sorry I didn't post last night. I was out with my friends. My friend Lisa was in town from Calgary so we had a girls dinner out. Heather (from Heather and her peeps) joined us as well as my neice, chatty Andrea. We had some excellent thai food but I made the mistake of ordering an extra spicy 'cold beverage' as well as a spicy pad thai. Boy, I PAID for that. I think the doctor's diagnosis of "moderate reflux" was quite the understatement..... I was even feeling the after effects this morning. Yuck.

Today me and the gals took a trip "over the river" to Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY to do a little shopping. We spent all day hitting all the good stores. I haven't done that in a while. Usually I have two little boys tagging along and the shopping trip lasts about two hours just as my sanity is waning. Today, however, I think my feet gave out before my credit card. Serves me right for wearing my goin' out shoes. I need to stick with my "bus-stop" slip-ons. Ya know, the ones I throw on to run out to the bus stop to send-off or retreive the kids..... the ones for the grocery store..... the comfy ones!

Despite the shoes we had a great time and picked up a couple of last minute bargains before Christmas. Now I really need to focus on finishing up my Christmas cards as I am seriously running out of time...... Better get crackin.....

No comments: