Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF

These two cards were made using the Inkadinkadoo stamp set. Used dcwv paper, nestabilities, cuttlebug tag, ctmh safety pin. I colored with the copics (love those things), and obviously thought long and hard how to piece these two cards together. haha.


My niece Andrea is sitting here watching me type this blog and chatting away. We tease her that she has a quota to fill so she should be up talking until at least 2 a.m. I have to apologize to those few followers of this blog why I didn't blog last night. I put the boys to bed at 8:30 and I was in bed by 8:45. I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 8:46. I slept to 7 a.m. this morning. I can't remember the last time I did that. I think it's the weather. It is really cold and gray these days. I just want to sleep. In fact, that is where I'm going now. Maybe Andrea won't notice I'm not listening anymore.......

No comments: