Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Miss me?

Hi y'all, We were away for Thanksgiving and I was a bad girl. I promised I'd post on this blog but never did. Might be because we were part of the population that got up at 4 a.m. on Black Friday to go shopping. It's become a bit a of a tradition after my younger son was born. It's kind of refreshing (and nutty) to shop in the middle of the night in your pajamas...... Of course, that threw my internal clock off for the rest of the weekend. Anyhow, the shopping was good at some places and not so good at others. More about the shopping later....



This little card was made with a cute stamp from the same set by Inkadinkadoo. I colored with my copics and stamped the sentiment with a stamp from Hero Arts. The cutouts are with the cuttlebug, nestabilities. The ribbon is actually navy blue but this picture makes it look black.

I hosted another card workshop tonight. My friend Heather called me last week and told me she was bringing some friends over to make cards and wanted to know what day was best for me...... I wasn't planning on another workshop this week but apparently she was....sooooo we had one. It's always alot of fun with her 'peeps'. Hi peeps!

No comments: