Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O happy Day!

I found out last night that I was the winner of Asela Hopkins blog candy!! I never win anything! I am so excited. Asela designs for Gina K Designs and they are having a new release on the 11th! Check it out.

This card is one I'm rather fond of. The stamp is from The Cat's Pajamas set "Deck the Hall". I colored it with copics and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. The patterned paper is dcwv, with Kaiser pearl dots, Michael's ribbon, and SU ticket punch. While I was making a few Christmas cards I stamped some images for the boys to color in and paste to some cardstock. I stamped three for each of them thinking that they would each make three cards. I guess when you are 4 and 5 years old you need more detailed instruction.....Here are their creations. (I can't get these to rotate straight, I'm uploading them straight?)

Erik's the inside of Erik's
Leo's
the inside of Leo's Well that's all folks! See ya soon!

No comments: