Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow, Snow and more Snow!!

This little guy is stamped with a Cat's Pajamas stamp set "Deck the Hall" and colored with copic markers. Patterned paper is dcwv. I used nestabilities to cut the scalloped squares and the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. The little clip is from CTMH and dollar store ribbon. I liked the color combination. It looks better in person.
Well, starting Friday we got a huge snowstorm, like the kind you can't see 50 yards up the street through the blowing snow kind......the buses for school were cancelled which I found out after I had bundled everyone up and stood at the busstop until a nice lady decided to stop and roll down her window to tell us there were no buses.....school is optional at that time. However, I need my four hours without kids to keep my sanity so I drove them to school. That was after we came back to the house and brushed everyone off because we all looked like snowmen.

Driving wasn't bad out. You just couldn't see......

Yesterday (saturday) was our big family christmas on my dh side. Of course I had offered a while back to host at our house....busy, busy, busy- what was I thinking? It was a beautiful day outside. Bright and sunny and a clear blue sky..........the party was nice too....

Today we have another snow blizzard like Friday. How am I supposed to finish my christmas shopping with this blizzard? I need a dog sled.....

No comments: